Stage I: Post Information
1. Financial support: Pretax-RMB 12,500/month, for 6/12 months
2. Job opportunities: working with the best research team in the world and fulfill research ideal
3. Certification of TYSP: Proof of high level research experience
Eligibility of Position
1. Non-secret post
2. Non-degree education post
3. Science technology research or policy research posts
4. Multi culture/nationality team
Qualifications for Host Institutes
1. Legal entities in China: university, research institute or enterprise, etc
2. Good working conditions
3. Assisting the international expert in processing his /her necessary documents such as Entry Visa, Foreign Expert Certificate and Alien's Residence Permit.
4. Providing financial support before sponsorship allocated
Stage II: Apply For The Post
All the year round application
Reviewed at every Jan., Apr., Jul. and Oct.
Eligibility of Applicants
1. Full-time job on science technology research or policy research in homecountry
2. Five years of research experience or with a doctoral degree
3. Under or at the age of 45
4. Fluency in English or Chinese mandarin
5. Willing to work in China on a full-time basis
6. Undertake to comply with laws, regulations and other related rules in China..
Stage III: Work in China
1. Processing necessary documents such as Entry Visa, Foreign Expert Certificate and Alien's Residence Permit.
2. Working with the best research team in the world and fulfill research ideal
1. Certification proof of TYSP
When TYSP is finished, MOST will evaluate the project and then award the "TYSP Work Certification".
2. Project Tracking
Executive management authority will continue to follow up on the project management, to encourage TYSP and Host Institute to keep cooperation, and to apply for bilateral intergovernmental joint research projects.